T is for TERRIFIC
H is for (pretty much always) HAPPY
A is for AWESOME
D is for DADDY
The Shepard girls are blessed to have a super great dad in the house. We took our super great dad "camping" and here (as promised) are the pictures....
Savannah got to gather twigs and leaves and help start the fire. She was thrilled!
The "rustic cabin"....isn't a pretty setting though? That is Cub Lake behind the cabin.
The Hobo Dinners going on the fire. They were yumm-o!
We made it thru the night in our lovely "rustic cabin" and Thad made breakfast on the fire!
Savannah at the "beach" on Cub Lake. She met a little boy named Bubba. I'm not kidding.
Awwwww.....Caroline loves her tongue!
Savannah, the green-eyed monster swimming happily in Cub Lake. She's a better woman than I.....
Aren't I a blessed woman? How cute are they?
2 comments:
That looks like a very fun Father's Day! I want to try that Hobo dinner! The kids and I spent Father's Day in Oklahoma. It was great to see my dad and step-dad on "their" day! Brady was on the road heading back to Montana so we missed him terribly!
It was so great to see your post! I didn't know your blog address and I feel like I'm really talking to you when I look at it! Jeff is working with a good friend of yours, don't know if you got all the scoop or not. So glad to "see" you!
Post a Comment